Sunday, November 29, 2009

old sch days

ouch. i just cut myself while packing my stuff. bleeding now. haha

just found some old stuffs. presents to be exact given by diff frens n people who appeared in my life. some gift as old as 8-9yrs =)

n i realise who lucky i've been in my life. people who walk mi through my stages of life. these special people, friends who'll always lie deep in my heart and will nv be forgotten.

people who have shown affection for me in pri, sec sch n other stages of my life. i thank all of u for making mi feel loved and treated specially, like a princess. it may just be a puppy love or just a misjudgement of ur feelings, but nevertheless, u guys appeared and made my life diff.

N to u the special one who realli made an impact to my life. the one who made mi cried so mani times (yes, it's YOU!) thanks for all the concern u've shown mi, even till today. just read the letters n notes tt u wrote in those days. n the gifts just reminds mi of watever happened then. sweet memories for mi. N i thank u for all of tt =)

And of cos S2J. Just lots of love and words tt i cant express. TRACIE!!!! i just read the post card tt u gave mi for my bdae 3 yrs ago. the one with our pictures infront. Where u wrote those words for my kids in the future, telling them the presence of all the aunties and uncles who made an impact to mummy's life. I promise i'll keep tt forever and show it to my beloved kids in future and urs too when we gather tgt with our family =) LOVE S2J

I've changed quite alot as compared to when i was in sec sch. be it looks or character. i miss the old mi but also love the current mi. those were the days, when trouble was onli wif sch work. the young days and the young me........