Saturday, November 21, 2009

13th the Friday

I'm growing fat. Dun like the fact tt my tummy is growing. haiz! y cant it be like my hand growing?! stupid. But tt's beside the fact. haha! Im in aussie and have been having nice food this few days. I tink i slim down in gold coast but growing fatter in melb thx to ee sharon for taking such gd care of us =))

tonight is my last nite in aussie. the 8th nite spent in aussie. and it just started to rain quite heavily. i've have to say tt i haven enjoyed myself in aussie, and i can onli blame myself for tt. skin been giving mi problem, my attitude, temper etc. ain't gd when i was here. i'm just nt use to gg on such holi wif my family i tink. nt tt i dun like their accp, it's just tt things are changing, im changing. i no longer am like the old gal i use to be. i dun like games, i dun like watever we had been doing. im weak and im freezing in aussie. n now im regretting deciding to go to hk cos it's winter now. gt to prepare lots of THICK clothings for myself.

bought alot of stuff here. first time i've spent so much on myself while being overseas. nt i gd sign to mi. gt to earn more when im back in sing cos i've still my sis's sponsorship of 500-600 =p hahaha! at the mean time, im also brainstorming how to make her party real nice! ideas... pls come.

im missing singapore since i step on the plan. Aussie isn't mi, life in aussie is gg at too slow a pace for mi to keep up. N i concluded n confirmed something aft this trip. this is wat i told my sis, "Don't worry, in a few years time, I'll be in Sing Uni waiting for ur return =)" tt's if she's realli coming to Aussie to study which I noe in her heart she doesn't want to.

im feeling all mixed up now both mentally and physically. feel like im falling ill and tt this trip hasn't let mi relax much at all. my temper has been getting from bad to worse, so have my body i tink.

Anyway, I've gotten my license. And now Im certified to drive =) Feel no excitment i told my sis. Maybe cos i didn't get to drive aft i gt my license cos i was all packed and ready to fly to aussie. I wanna drive tt's all i can say. been like telling myself. im gg hm im gg hm, i'll get to touch the steering wheels soon. anyone dare to sit my car. hahahah!

driving test was quite an experience. of cos, i pass with bad results compared to my sis and her frenz. but i wasn't realli tt upset, cos i tink i gt the least demerit pts compared to people hu took the test wif mi. my examiner didn't talk much as usual, but worse was tt his actions were so small and confusing tt i was trying to guess wat he wanted. n yes, as expected, IT RAINED! i did my parking without being able to see the lines at the window. was just base on my estimation. vision was poor and i met alot of hazard. i've to say im nt as luck as my sis. hahahaha! when i was suppose to park back, my examiner didn't go the way i was taught. he wanted mi to just slot in slanted from the other side and i wasn't instructed clearly so i went the wrong way. HAHAHAH! but stop in time to make i quick turn which gt mi back to the rite side =)

went to the room sat down waiting wif no one wif mi. my examiner was at the comp for sooooo long and i was mentally preparing to accept tt i fail cos i drove was then my past few lessons. when my examiner came back he just gave mi the paper, stamped and told mi to go to room 5. i was glad when i saw passed. msg zq tt i failed and she asked mi is it becos i was too nervous. then i replied her, but they force mi to watch video. hahahaha! called mum n told her i failed, SHE DONT BELIEVE MI!!!! sometimes i'm just amazed by my mother. i took my basic w/o telling her, but when i called her, she just somehow guessed tt i went for theory and insisted i pass. n just like this time, she insisted i pass when i failed. tt's my mum =) waited damn long to get my temp license. chat wif the other testees. rush hm, bathe n to the airport. tt's how my 13th Nov, Friday (13th the Friday) was spent. Bad Friday? Nope, 13 has always been my fav no. n 13th the friday, my fav day =) of cos, gt to thank shi gong too =)) btw, how bad i pass, 14 demerit. everyone else gt 16 so, i feel alright =)

im happy =)