Friday, September 04, 2009

birthday

Happy Belated Birthday to mi =)

First and foremost, THANK U ALL FOR UR BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

Had a very enjoyable night. All thanks to Liquids peps for having this party for me. An the gifts =)) Also thank justin, chay boon, dexter n xinyi for gg to club.

Presents
1. Espirit wallet + cash + cake from Auntie Kelly n Uncle Gordan
2. Red Packet from Mum, Auntie Violet, 4th Aunt n MY SIS!!!
3. Necklace + Mango Cake + Bouquet of Sunflowers! from Liquids Peps =))
4. Bouquet of Roses + "Love" Bear from Chay Boon!!! WOW! hahaha
5. 3 Rings + "Clubbing" Attire from myself
6. Birthday Card from my 3 Darlings, Sherman, Donnon and Shannon
7. Bag from Peggy

I love you guys! Make u guys spend so much. THANKS ALOT!

And ya, I got 1 jug of beer + 2 shots tequilla as bdae present too =(