Thursday, August 27, 2009

mummy laaa

Solved the Dining problem. It's settled on Mon next wk cos Tues is teachers' day! =)

Conversation with Mum
Week ago,
Mi: Maybe we can go Honjin for buffet cos now got 1 for 1 promo for DBS card
Mum: Where isit?
Mi: Robinson Road i tink. Crown Plaza or something like this.
Mum: Oh okok

Few Days ago,
Mum: So you decide where to eat
Mi: Either Honjin or we can try Sakura @ Admiral Park
Mum: Nice or not? And where?
Mi: Tink not bad. Sakura at Woodlands there. Honjin is at Robinson Road
Mum: Robinson Road where?
Mi: Crown Plaza there lo.

Nearer Few Days ago,
Mum: So we go where eat?
Mi: Honjin la! Tell you before liao.
Mum: Where?
Mi: Robinson Road la. Crown Plaza there.
Mum: Oh ok.

2-3 Day ago:
Mum: Cannot go on my bdae, cos nxt day gt sch. Go on ur bdae
Mi: Cannot la, I got plan liao lo
Mum: Then how? Where we go eat?
Mi: How I know. Tell u le wat, Honjin eat buffet cos DBS gt 1 for 1
Mum: Then where is it?
Mi: I tell u alot of times liao leh. Robinson Road at Crown Plaza I tink
Mum: How to go.
Mi: Dun noe. Check le tell u

Just now in the aft arnd 2+
Mum: We go eat next monday cos tues sch holi
Mi: OKOK =)
Mum: So where we gg to eat??
Mi: MUMMY! I TELL U 4-5 TIMES LE LEH!!!! HONJIN FOR BUFFET!!!
Mum: Oh ya hor. But where is it ah?
Mi: ROBINSON ROAD AT CROWN PLAZA
Mum: Oh Okok

Just recently arnd 5 (As we reach novena on the way hm)
Mum: This is Novena
Mi: I Noe ah
Mum: So where we eating at Novena?
Mi: (Wondering whether we having dinner her) We having dinner at Novena meh?
Mum: No ah, I mean the Bdae dinner, what restaurant at Novena?
Mi: NOVENA???!!! is ROBINSON leh!!! I TELL U ALOT ALOT OF TIMES LIAO!!!
Mum: "Start laughing." Aiya, Novena and Robinson same ma.
Mi: Where got same???!!!!
Mum: Gottt.... Nove=Robin same ma. Onli na and son different.
Mi: Where got same???!!!! haiz, nvm!

Laugh! tt's my mum!